Psychotherapy or Psychoanalysis, with a reasonable commitment of time and money, can transform your life.
As a former actor, producer, chaplain and minister, I bring to my work a diverse background spanning the arts, spirituality and business. My role as a catalyst for transformation enables people to make the changes necessary to create the fulfilling lives that they long for.
Type and Length of Session
- Individual sessions are 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Couples sessions are 1 or 1.5 hours.
- Group sessions are 1.5 hours.
- A majority of insurance companies cover my services, once the deductible has been met.
- A patient pays the fee directly to me then submits my bill to their insurance company for reimbursement. I do not take insurance payments directly.
Full privacy in the therapeutic relationship is maintained. Other than submitting a diagnosis I do not submit any summary of the process.
Virgil Roberson’s Psychotherapy Specialties
- Individual psychotherapy
- Individual psychoanalysis
- Couples therapy
- Group therapy
- Attachment counseling for bonding issues
- Counseling for addiction
- Therapy for depression and depression related symptoms
- Loss and grief counseling
- Counseling to overcome abandonment issues
- Empty Nest Syndrome Depression
- Therapy for self esteem
- Counseling for anxiety and anxiety related issues
- Anger therapy
- Marriage counseling
- Therapy to overcome issues of intimacy
- Parent and child interaction
- Post adoption issues